Sunday, December 26, 2010

Top 6 Lip Products of the Moment! :)

Hey everyone!! Today I'm telling you my top 5 lip products...fo'now.  Btw i was gonna do a review on my favorite lip collection, liplicious but most of the glosses i have r discontinued cuz i got them at the outlet:(...but 2 of the glosses ARE liplicious.btw, liplicious is the lip gloss line from bath and body works!

Anyways, liplicious lipglosses come in different shades and yummy-smelling flavors, and they are $7.

First lipgloss(this one is probs discontinued but you CAN get it at the outlet i think..) is Hot Cakes from Bath and Body Work's liplicious collection.  First Impression: Smells like a fresh, sugary pastry with powdered sugar. YUM:D Color is s taupe color with subtle pink and golden-brown sparkles. It's highly pigmented, and I like to use it when i'm dashing out the door and I don't have time for a full lip look, yet I want beautiful, shiny lips.

The next lipgloss is also from Bath and Body Works's Liplicious collection, and it is Cotton Candy, a sheer lipgloss. Cotton Candy is a super-sheer, pale pink with lots of small, crystal-like glitters all over and makes the perfect shimmery top coat to your lipstick. It smells super sugary, like candy and I love this lipgloss! It gives a pale, natural yet glam flush that I heart.

 
The next lipgloss is from Jouer Cosmetics, and the color is breeze, which is the "perfect pink" for me-it's a super-pigmented berry pink with lots of hints of gold.  If you put it on, it is super-shiny and non-stick while adding a nice, princess-like girly pink while the gold adds a glamorous touch. I would wear this lipgloss alone with my favorite jeans and blazer, and I'm good to go! :D


The next lip product is the Wet n'wild mega last lipstick in "bare it all", i believe, or shade 902C. Seriously, the perfect nude lip this lipstick gives, and for only $3 is STEALING. It even has a smooth, moisturizng application. Tip: Don't apply too much, as your lips might look a bit "ghastly" and apply a shimmering topcoat. Though, 2 thin strokes on the lower lip and blending makes the nude lip well in seconds too. This is love and lasts actually pretty long, too if you stay away from too much food. BTW it's found at drugstores and supermarkets.


The next product is a lipliner from MAC in the color "cranberry", and it's their traditional lip pencil. Another discontinued product(sob), because this was purchased very recently at my local Cosmetics Company Outlet, and you could get it probably at beauty outlets as well. The color is exactly what the label says-cranberry. It has a matte finish with no sparkles, and glides on easily when you get accustomed to it. It looks very natural and is a versatile color that adds the extra definition to lips under your lipstick. Seriously, you could do ANY shade of lipstick and it matches well with the liner, because it's fairly smudgeable but only in a good way. It's about $13 regulary, and at CCO's it is about $9.25. Great shade for starters in makeup and adds the extra "oomph" to lips.


The last lip product I'm about to show you is a lip butter from The Body Shop. I have the flavor Passion Fruit. There is no color to the product except for a sheer mauve in the packaging, and it smells like HEAVEN- it smells like sugary fruit salad with lots of PAssionfruit juice that always makes my mouth water. It is your savior for dry, chapped lips in the winter. BEfore I apply my lipstick when going to school, I apply this lip butter and soon my lips feel silky smooth with out the bumps from chapped lips, and not even Chap Stick works like this. It is about eight dollars, and it acts fast, locking  mega moisture into the lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment