Friday, January 21, 2011

Make a Statement ON Nails!

I love wearing neon, but I always wondered how to do it without looking like a clown.The solution is easy!-on your nails! Just don't go overboard with shapes and designs on the nail. For example, trade a boring navy for a bright blue with subtle shimmer for a casual yet chic look. Yellow is a color that will last all season, and a sparkly top coat will definetely glam it up(I might get one from Sephora by OPI as my Lancome one is all out and discontinued! :'O). Pink is a fresh, girly color that is great if you don't want too bold of a color and has a sweet, candy-like touch. There are so many more options as well... sky blue, deep green, stop-sign reds,etc...but I like blue, pink, and yellow the best for now:) I reccomend the new Sally Hansen HD nail collection is affordable at $6 per polish(which i'm OBSESSED WITH!) or some of the Sally Hansen Hard as Nails, which is only $2.60. But beware, this collection isn't as pigmented and has a bit less product, so I usually just go for the HD collection. Hope ya enjoyed! Comment, and PLEASE follow! Love u ppl<3-ally
ally

No comments:

Post a Comment