Thursday, April 21, 2011

Spring Trends: Fresh Florals

Finally, The days of 20 degree weather and bleak, dark colors as well as down boots and parka jackets are OVER for Good. :) For spring, the must-get "in" trend is a beautiful, lush garden shown in your clothing. Anyways, spring is known for its nature, rightt? And this means good news because I stopped by at Hollister to get a super-cute new floral skirt and floral cardigan! :)
There are so many diferent ways that florals could be found on clothing. In fact, the flowers could ook like a garden in a dress, while another will just accent an otherwise-plain outfit. I bought a hot-pink hollister cardigan with silky floral appliques, and I could wear that with flats and a skirt for a girlier outfit. Floral pieces are also abundant in my closet, and they wil always enliven my outfit, whether in skirt form or even sneaker form!
My Top 3 Picks:
Trend: Floral Dress.
There are many ways of a floral dress. It could be like a watercolor painting like to make a bolder statement. Some are filled with roses and daisies, but I like the combination of a modern floral print with bold colors and a hint of ruffle. A dress like this could be paired with some strappy sandals.
Floral Sneakers: Quite unexpected...but actually the perfect way to make your sneakers look a little sweeter. These Juicy Couture ones are like canvas Converse, but have a splash of blue flowers all over for the trend. I wear this with...everything, whether it's jeggings or a flowier skirt.
Anything Hollister :) This place is where I go if I want perfect summer florals. They have everything rom sweet floral appliques mingled with ruffles to fresh floral corset dresses. My favorite thing though has to be their skirts. I have a turquoise flowier mini with flowers painted all over and smaller flowers at the hem. Paired with sandals, a navy cardigan, and a tank would be my ideal outfit.
So kiss bye-bye to your puffer and argyle knit sweater...and Hello to florals. Are you excited about this super-wearable trend? Comment and follow 2 make my day :D

1 comment:

  1. i love the selection of florals :) so in style! btw love your blog! <3

    ReplyDelete