Saturday, June 4, 2011

LOVE: Korres Pomegrante Lip Butter

I recently got some spare cash and decided to spend it on a well-known product of Korres. This is their lip butter in Pomegrante, a beautiful, sheer coral. It's only $12, and this will add a perfect pop of sheer color to cheeks as well(bold cheeks are so in ). The other colors of lip butter available is Guava(clear), Jasmine(light pink), Mango(deeper orange-coral), quince(cranberry), plum(berry-plum), pomegrante(coral<3),and wild rose(red).
I found myself falling in love with these lip butters because while they are so pigmented, they are really moisturizing without adding excess oil to your skin, and they are so versatile-an amazing tinted lip balm and cream blush! I love multi-tasking products especially for those quick mornings(pretty much every day for me) where you don't have time for a full face or for travelling, due to the compact packaging. Also, these lip butters last quite a while on both lips and cheeks, and even though there isn't too much product only a small amount is needed for a large punch of color. On lips it's like a lip stain with a moisturizing shea butter lip balm and on cheeks a cream blush. The coral color is perfect for summer and looks gorgeous over naturally tanned or bronzed skin. This is also a more everyday alternative to the orange lip trend this summer as well.

Even better, this product is all natural. The yummy fragrance is not synthetic like many other products, and Sephora put its all-natural seal on this product. <3

Have you tried Korres Lip butters? Tell me what you think!
*these are not my pictures.
Comment and follow! Love u guys!

1 comment:

  1. Def liking this! :) Thanks! I;m following!
    Check out my blog! http://glittercouture19.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete